The NSG370 transmission was introduced in 2005 as the first six-speed to ever equip a Jeep. The NSG-370 transmission replaced the similar-strength NV3550 and the light-duty NV1500 in the Wrangler and Liberty vehicles. The 370 was installed in other Chrysler and Mercedes products, such as the Crossfire and ML Series.
The NSG370 is a top-shifting, longitudinally-loaded transmission. The NSG-370 features six speeds with a direct drive fifth gear and an overdriven sixth gear. The NSG370 manual transmission is fully synchronized in all gears and has helically cut gears for all speeds.
1-800-323-6211 | Questions@HighGearSolutions.com
- Make: Daimler
- Length: 23.5″ (I6), 24.8″ (V6)
- Height: 18″
- Weight: 89 lbs.
- Case: Cast aluminum
- PTO Port: None
- Mfg. Input Torque Rating: 272 ft. lbs.
- Fluid Capacity: 3.75 pints / 1.9 quarts
- Fill / Drain Plug: 14mm Allen / 17mm
- 2005 – 2008 Jeep Liberty
- 2005 – present Jeep Wrangler
- 2004 – present Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
- 2004 – 2006 Chrysler Crossfire
- 2006 – 2008 Dodge Nitro